I will be out of the office next week, and as we occasionally do on this here blog we’ll be having a contest to determine which blogging geniuses will take to the Interwaves to keep us entertained.
There are…. AN UNDISCLOSED number of slots up for grabs. (Undisclosed because I’m not sure yet. Rest assured that it will be a number more than one and less than infinity.)
– Please post your entry as a new topic in the special Guest Blog Contest Festival Event forum. In order to do this, if you have not already been assimilated into the Forums you will need to register. And you should know that assimilation into the Forums is impossible to resist. I will get you eventually, my pretties!
– Please limit yourself to one entry.
– You may enter a post that you submitted for past guest blog contest(s) but it’s probably best to send something new.
– Please do not e-mail me your entry.
– I will choose the undisclosed number of best, most helpful, funniest, awesomest posts to run next week and link to the guest blog author’s blog or website or Amazon page or favorite charity or what have you. The topic is totally up to you, although some relevancy to this blog’s themes will probably receive preference (but not necessarily!).
– Please have your entries posted by Wednesday afternoon, Pacific Time. Winners will be chosen…. sometime after that, depending on my schedule. Announcements will be made.
– Rules and guidelines subject to change without notice. But you knew that.