Book editing you can trust
I combine insider industry experience with an author's sympathetic ear.
I know what it's like to be in your shoes. As a published author and former literary agent who has worked with NY Times bestselling authors, I bring a unique perspective to the book editing process.
I love helping authors find their voice, hone their craft, and pursue succesful publication. Authors trust me to deliver honest and insightful feedback with a friendly and positive vibe. I'm committted to helping you get the assistance you need to take your book to the next level.
IF YOU NEED AN EDITOR...
Get advice from a former literary agent and published author.
- Insightful feedback to take your book to the next level.
- Options to fit your budget.
- I work with partial or full manuscripts.
- As an agent, I read thousands of query letters. I can help yours stand out!
- Advice for honing your pitch and catching an agent’s attention.
- Put your book’s best foot forward.
If you need help navigating the publishing process...
Have questions? Are you stuck? I’m here to help.
- Tailored advice for your writing journey.
- Brainstorming, problem solving, motivation, and more.
- Guidance on navigating the publishing process.
Social Media / Marketing Consulting
- I’ve helped major brands build online communities.
- Advice on blogs, newsletters, social media, and ads.
- Craft a marketing plan.