Ready to self-publish your book and market it like a pro? Not sure whether you should self-publish or traditionally publish?
Check out these posts and read my guide to publishing a book.
- How to self-publish a book
- What it costs to self-publish a book
- All about hybrid publishing
- Should you self-publish or traditionally publish?
- How authors make money
How to self-publish
- How to decide where to self-publish
- How to find and work with a book editor
- How to write good jacket copy
- How to choose a cover
- Don’t neglect your interior design
- How to determine your price point while self-publishing
- How to get your book uploaded and self-published
- How to make the leap from self-publishing to traditional publishing
- How to self-publish an audiobook
Marketing and social media
- How to market a book
- 32 book marketing ideas
- There’s no excuse for not knowing where your book fits in the market
- How to make a good author website
- A guide to social media for authors
- The definitive guide to SEO for authors
Need help with your book? I’m available for manuscript edits, query critiques, and coaching!
For my best advice, check out my guide to writing a novel (now available in audio) and my guide to publishing a book.
And if you like this post: subscribe to my newsletter!
Art: Les Bouquinistes by Eugène Galien-Laloue