It’s our 10th annual Heifer fundraiser!
This fundraiser is oriented toward multiplying the giving. All you have to do is help spread the word by:
1) Leaving a comment on this post (bonus points for sharing it so others hear about Heifer and leave their own comments).
2) Tweet a link to this post (http://bit.ly/2kgU071) and include the hashtag #NBHeifer
3) OR even easier, just retweet this tweet:
10th annual @Heifer fundraiser! You can help:
Do one of those things: I’ll donate $2 up to $2k! https://t.co/eIEYLbZ96P
— Nathan Bransford (@NathanBransford) December 10, 2018
4) OR donate directly by going to this page: https://fundraise.heifer.org/nathanbransford2018
Do one of those things? I’ll donate $2.00, up to a max of $2,000.
While you’re at it…
5) Make your own per-comment or tweet pledge and I’ll tweet your pledge! (Be sure and use #NBHeifer so I can find you)
5) Click over to other participating blogs in the comments section leave comments there too.
Heifer International is an organization that fights hunger by giving families around the world livestock, training, or other assistance that helps improve their livelihood. Heifer has been recognized for its work in Fast Company and Forbes, among other places.
If you have anything to spare this holiday season I hope you’ll consider making a donation. Over the past years we have raised over $15,000 together, which is really awesome. Here’s that link again to donate directly.