– Please e-mail a guest post between now and noon Pacific time on Thursday to email@example.com.
– Please limit yourself to one entry.
– You may enter a post that you submitted for the last contest but it’s probably best to send something new
– Please do not e-mail entries to my work address.
– Make sure to format your blog post in block formatting (i.e. single spaced, double spaces between paragraphs, no indenting, plain text) for easy copying and pasting. No attachments, please.
– I will choose the five best, most helpful, funniest, awesomest posts to run next week and link to the guest blog author’s blog or website or Amazon page or favorite charity or what have you. The topic is totally up to you, although some relevancy to this blog’s themes will probably receive preference (but not necessarily!).
– I regret that I will not be able to run every post, and thus some blog post writing may be in vain.
– Winners will be announced on Friday.
– Rules and guidelines subject to change without notice.
Can’t wait to see the entries!!
Blog note: I’m afraid that due to repeated misconduct by one individual I have to disable anonymous comments until further notice. I really regret that I’ve had to take this action because so many people use the anonymity responsibly and to register constructive dissent.
Until we’re able to restore anonymous commenting please be assured that I’m not going to hold it against you if you disagree with me about anything, and feel free to use your own identity to do so. Constructive criticism, disagreement, and polite expression of opinion are always encouraged. Hopefully we’ll be back to normal as soon as possible, and thanks for understanding.